5ml Auto-Destructive Syringe CE/ISO13485 Approved
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100,000 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 5ml
- Material: Plastic
- Application: Medical
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Needle: With Needle
- Disinfection: Disinfection
- Free Sample: Available
- Package: PE Bag or Blister Packing
- Size: 0.5ml, 1ml, 2.5ml, 5ml, 10ml
- Transport Package: PE Bag/Blister Pack, Junior Box, Shipping Carton
- Origin: China
- Type: Syringe
- Volume: 0.5ml, 1ml, 2.5ml, 5ml, 10ml
- Feature: Disposable
- Group: All
- Syringe Use: Intramuscular Injection
- OEM: Available
- Sterilization: Eo Gas
- Specificaton: Luer Slip or Luer Lock
- Trademark: OEM/ODM
- Specification: CE, ISO, GMP
- HS Code: 90183100
Barrel-made of medical, transparent polypropylene
Plunger--- made of medical polypropylene.
Latex free piston--made of synthetic non cytotoxic rubber, free from the protein of the natural latex to avoid possible allergy.
According to the ISO9001.
Needle protector--made of medical grade transparent PVC or PE.
Lubricant--silicone oil, medical grade
Blister or plastic package: ----medical grade paper and plastic film.
1. Sterile, single use, non-toxic, pyrogen-free.
2. The barrel is transparent enough to help the user observe the mixture and liquid flow easily.
3. The indelible graduation makes the reading easy.
4. The distance between finger grips and barrel is according to the ISO standards, it can guarantee an easy grip.
5. Luer slip or luer lock nozzle permits to adapt the needle hub.
6. Sterilized by ethylene oxide gas(eog), according to en550 standard
1). Tear off the protective cap
2). Inject the liquid and expel the air
3). Take off the protector on the plunger before you start to inject
4). Start injection.
5). After injection, pull back the plunger, the syringe destroyed.
|Product||Medical disposable needle retractable syringe WHO PQS CE ISO|
|size||0.5ML, 1ML, 2.5ML, 5ML, 10ML|
|Material||Medical grade pp|
|Sterile||By EO gas|
|Package||PE Bag or Blister Packing|
|Advantage||After injection, the needle will retract into barrel to avoid reuse and prevent dpctors and patient being stabbed by needle|