Disposable Safety Syringe with Safety Cap
|FOB Price:||US $0.017 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100,000 Pieces||US $0.017/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||PE Bag/Blister Pack, Junior Box, Shipping Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Material: Plastic
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- OEM: Available
- Sterilization: Eo Gas
- Specification: 1ml, 2ml, 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml
- HS Code: 90183100
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Five Years
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Needle Type: Retractable
- Free Sample: Available
- Trademark: OEM/ODM
- Origin: China
Safety syringe with safety cap
1. Type:1ml,2ml, 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml
2. Sterilized by EO gas, non-toxic, non-pyrogenic, single use only.
3. The safety syringe prevents the re-use of syringes and the safety cap can protect nurse from hurting...
4. Sterilized by Ethylene oxide Gas(EOG).
5. Barrel: Made of medical, transparent polypropylene with Plunger stopped ring.
6. Plunger: Made of medical polypropylene.
7. Standard piston: Made of natural rubber with two retaining rings. Or Latex Free Piston: Made of Synthetic non cytotoxic rubber, free from The protein of the natural latex to avoid possible allergy.
8. Needle cannula: Stainless steel
9. Needle Hub: Made of medical grade PVC colored according.
10. Needle protector: Made of medical grade transparent PVC or PE.
11. Lubricant: Silicone oil, medical grade(ISO764 and USP CLASS VI)
12. Graduation: Indelible ink.
13. Shelf life: 5 years
1. Tear off the protective cap
2. Inject the liquid and expel the air
3. Take off the protector on the plunger before you start to inject
4. Start injection.
5. After injection, pull back the plunger, the syringe destroyed.
|Medical Disposable Safety Syringe with Protective Cap|
|size||0.5ML, 1ML, 2.5ML, 5ML, 10ML|
|Material||Medical grade pp|
|Sterile||By EO gas|
|Package||PE Bag or Blister Packing|
|Advantage||After injection, the needle will retract into barrel to avoid reuse and prevent dpctors and patient being stabbed by needle|